Friday, January 23, 2015

New Year. New Things.

Hello, Internet! The first month of the New Year is almost over. How do you feel? Do you feel older? Younger? Healthier? Resolution-y-er?

I don't have resolutions this year. Well, I kind of do...I'm just calling them goals. Goals makes it sound more important to me. We all know we throw most of our resolutions out the window by February. So, this year = GOALS!
Would you like to know what they are? If you don't, this would be a good time to stop reading.

Cause....here they are:

1. Stop eating red meat.
2. Create outlines for my four book ideas.
3. Really get started on one of those book ideas.
4. Move to Utah.
5. Start working on, FINALLY, getting my teaching certification.

I've starting working on all four of these. Number four will be complete in April. Number one makes me sad when I'm ordering burritos.....but......I fight on.


So. GOALS. Here we go..............let's go.


No comments: