Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 61.

Barre.

It's over guys! I survived the 60 Day Challenge! I'm actually really sad that it is over. But...would you like to hear my results?

Where are the drums?

DRUMROLL, PLEASE.................

In the past 60 days I've lost 14 pounds and 20 INCHES!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it? I can't. I mean, I know I put in the work for it. I know that I gave it my all. But, I was still totally nervous to see the results.....because I don't get results. I've been trying just about everything under the sun (for as long as I can remember) and nothing ever seems to change.
Well, that's not entirely true. I'd have some loss and then spend YEARS on a plateau.

You know why this time worked?

Booty Barre.
Tracey Mallett.
Logan Hutt.
My challenge classmates.
And ME.

I changed this time. That's the key. I stopped telling myself no.

Cheers to that. YAY ME.

1 comment:

KashaFrancis@gmail.com said...

Yay you!!! I must learn more about this!!!