Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 43.

Barre.


Well, Folks, we are getting closer to the end! Let me give you a little update.............

On day 32, they weighed and measured us. I had lost 6 pounds and a few inches. I was pleased with my results, but I also wanted more. Duh. I mean, that's the way our brains work, right? They expect everything to happen in no time at all.
It's annoying. Shoosh, Brain! SHOOSH!

Honestly, I'm not really sure what I was expecting. I wasn't disappointed AT ALL with my results.....but, I also wasn't totally inspired. So, I tried to carry on and step it up!!!

And then, this past weekend, I feel like I hit a wall. I got really frustrated and let my brain say horrible things.

Around 3pm on Sunday, I finally told my brain to shut up and started pep talking myself to the Nile and back.

I'm not going to give up this time. This is my life now. Becoming healthy, strong, and (hopefully) fit is my life now. THERE WILL BE NO MORE GIVING UP.

It's on the Internet now. :D It has to be true, right?

You know how, sometimes, you feel like you have to say something out loud to make it real? Well, this is my super out loud version of that.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE GIVING UP.


No comments: