Thursday, April 24, 2014

I was born.

It happens. I mean, we were all born...

YAY FOR US BEING BORN!

The point is, I celebrated the fact that I was born this week. I celebrate twice. Would you like to hear/read about it? Then continue. If not, this would be a good time to exit the ride.


Day 1: Birthday Eve

Tiffani and I decided to go to Disneyland. BECAUSE.

View these pictures:

Here we go!

 Me birthday booty!

This picture is amazing.

But, not quite as amazing as this:


Ummmm.....I thought I was doing a hip hop face. 
I was wrong. 
But, this is so right.


Tiffani made me this card while we were hanging out
at the Thunder Ranch. 
ART!!!

It was an excellent day. It was hot and crowded. But, that's the fantastic thing about having a pass! No worries!

Day 2: BIRTHDAY!

I didn't want to do anything super crazy this year. I mean, I'm doing the Barre Challenge....so, I can't go too crazy anyway.
Which is fine. I don't really like cake. But, man, ice cream would have been the most.

Anyway, Tiffani and I went to lunch at Stone Oven and got the Goat Cheese Chicken Salad.


Tiffani introduced me to this salad pretty soon after my return from China. And I'm in her debt.....this salad is amazing. NOMS.
We then went to See's and got a dark chocolate truffle. So much better than cake!
We wandered around the mall a bit, found a dream couch, washed our hands at Lush, and went home.

I was ready to be done for the day. I was going to watch shows on Hulu, read, and be a vegetable upon my bed. 
But, it seems that Mills had other plans.

She told me we were going on a walk. I thought we were going to get a movie from the Red Box down the street......
But, she was walking really slow and made me take a picture with this tiny crown on my head:


I should have known she was stalling, but she is a talented actress and (I now know) pretty damn good at surprises. 
Lorissa drives up and SURPRISE! We go play mini golf and arcade games.....LIKE THE SILLY KIDS WE ARE! 

YOUNG FOREVER!


 Tiffani was the champion. Lo and I were NECK AND NECK. 



We won 275 tickets....and this is my lovely prize.


It was such a great surprise. I hope Tiffani and Lorissa know how awesome they are. They made my first birthday back in the States a TREASURE! (See what I did there?)

I got so many great messages on Facebook, through texts and email.......I'm one lucky girl. Thank you to everyone that made my birthday special this year. I have amazing friends and family. 

And a gigantic thank you to Tiffani......YAR, MATEY!

2 comments:

Tiffani Mills said...

It was my pleasure!! I needed to remind you that you made the right decision to get FAR away from China!

KashaFrancis@gmail.com said...

I wish I could be there on ALL your birthdays!!!