Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 30

Barre. AND MY BIRTHDAY!

I've made it halfway through my 60 day Barre challenge!

Also, I WAS BORN! HUZZAH!

This fitness challenge really has changed my life, you guys. I have always hated exercising. I hate sweating, I hate not being able to breathe and feeling like there isn't enough water in the world to quench my thirst.
I hate it.
This challenge has changed me! I'm not saying I love sweating now. I don't. It's super gross. But, now, once I get started in some sort of fitness activity...I want to do more. I want to keep going.
This is new for me. And this is EXCELLENT FOR ME. Cause this means, when this challenge is over, I'm going to keep going!
Health, fitness, and weight loss are three never ending stories. But, I think that FINALLY, I know how to make it a more important part of my life.

Barre changed everything.

I have my half way point weigh in and measurement in two days! I'm excited/terrified to see my results. But, I'm also just plain excited to see how the next 30 days continue to change my mindset as well as my body.

YAY ME!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

No comments: