Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 19.

Barre.

I'm almost to the half way point! My goodness.

This past week of classes was really hard. The instructors have stepped it up each week, but this past week was the first time I've felt real pain. Not muscle burning pain, but my-knees-are-dying-and-I-can't-stand-up-pain.
So, for the first time, I had to tell the teacher that there was something I couldn't do. She told me she would figure out a modification if we ever did that exercise again. But, she is always adding something new to the class, so I might not have to worry about it.

I love that she mixes it up in class. I love that we fall into a routine and then she shakes it up enough to surprise our bodies. It is impossible to be bored!

YAY!


Also, I'm in my new apartment now. It's not far from where we were before. But, it feels like a totally new area. I'm loving the tree lined streets and older homes. I'm such a sucker for little old houses.
Anyway, the point is.....things seems to be coming together. I'm getting my health in order, I'm getting settled.........now I just need A JOB (and a love life?).
Come on, Universe, don't quit on me now!


No comments: