Monday, March 24, 2014

Here I GO!

First off, I'm sorry. I made promises to myself about blogging it up...and I have been the worst blogger that ever has blogged.
I actually don't know if that is true. I don't read very many blogs.
But, the point is, I haven't kept my promise to myself. I've been slacking!

Granted, it's hard to come up with things to blog about. I still don't have a job. *hurl* I haven't had luck in the dating scene......I don't even know what the dating scene is..... *hurl*

But, I do have something to blog about today. So, *unhurl*!!! Wait. That's a horrible idea. No one should ever unhurl. Gross.

I took a barre fitness class today. I've always wanted to be a dancer and this might be as close as I get. And, PEOPLE, everyone on the planet should have respect for what dancers put their bodies through. They are strong for a reason!
It was hard. My whole body hurts. Day one is done. I can't feel my legs.
It was awesome.
It was everything.

I can't wait to continue.

No comments: