Tuesday, January 14, 2014

So.....Jane Fonda is better?

I have interesting dreams......when I finally get to sleep.

Example:

Will Ferrell, in character as Ron Burgundy, hired himself to be my life coach. He just showed up one day and told me he was going to get me a job as Sigourney Weaver's personal assistant. He told me I needed a life coach to get my assistant skills up to snuff.
So, I kind of went to a Ron Burgundy-ish boot camp in my dream. Most of the boot camp seemed to be about making coffee........
Then, Sigourney Weaver shows up to see how my training is going. She overheard me mentioning that I had never considered being a personal assistant for her............so........she started dressing like Jane Fonda to win me over.

Because..........?


1 comment:

KashaFrancis@gmail.com said...

I may have to watch Anchorman to get a better sense of this dream of yours. And yes, Jane Fonda is better.