Sunday, January 5, 2014

Family Time!

I thought I would have more time to blog when I came back to America. In fact, I was counting on it. I had all these great ideas about making my blog more important.....get more readers......maybe say funny things more often......post more pictures.......

I'm not going to fret about it. It's only the 5th of the month in a BRAND NEW YEAR! I still have plenty of time to make my blog more important and filled with humorous Leah words.

BUT FIRST! 

I'm currently on a fantastical tour of the country visiting family. FAMILY TIME! 

This is exactly what I needed. This has been the best Christmas/New Year's/Life gift. After two years in a different country...all by my crazy lonesome.......I can't even tell you how much it means to me to see my family peeps. I'm probably glowing or something. 
On my Family Time Tour I'm not getting to see Mike and Mark. But, this summer, I will get to see them and meet Mike's wife! While I was in China, one of my nieces and one of my brothers added new members to my family. :) It's exciting. IT'S ALL CAPS EXCITING!

Okay. This wasn't funny and it didn't have pictures. But, I made my blog important today. I did one of the four things........baby steps?

You guys. I'M IN AMERICA!!! I'M HOME!!! 

No comments: