Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nature Lovin'.........?

I may have mentioned this before, but...............Jessica is CRAZY about taking pictures. She loves pictures. She gets excited about it and I really think she should turn that love into some kind of career.

Dear Jessica, BECOME A PHOTOGRAPHER! Or something.....

Sometimes, I get to go on these little adventures/photo shoots. The last adventure/photo shoot was also Mid-Autumn Festival AND the second day we celebrated Jessica's birthday. (Her birthday is 10.2, but she won't be in Kunming. So, we celebrated Jessica Day a few times this month. She's so nice...celebrate her twice! Because!)

Here's the thing. I don't like pictures as much as Jessica. I'm not really a fan of getting my picture taken. AND, sometimes, I have a really hard time taking her pictures seriously. Actually, I have a hard time taking any picture seriously. (Full disclosure.)

For example, Jessica wanted to take a picture of us standing by a tree. I was having a really hard time keeping a straight face around the tree. She was posing with the tree between us like it was our friend, or something. Well, I'm not sure what she was doing. I probably should have asked. But, I couldn't stop thinking about the new tree friend.
So, I started goofing off a wee bit......



I couldn't just take a normal picture. I practically started playing patty cake with her. So, I don't really blame her for commenting on my weirdness. She just wanted her good picture!
But, I told her I couldn't do it. I told her I couldn't take a serious picture with a tree....I had to...I don't know....vogue...................
And that is how this magic happened:




You're welcome. 





No comments: