Monday, September 23, 2013

Example...

Last month, I wrote a post about one of the (many) cultural differences. Remember? In this country, girls can basically go pants free and no one bats an eye.....but, cleavage?

Nay, you naughty vixen.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Jessica and I were out for lunch and a drink and she took a picture of me with my gigantic espresso (that made me crazy/hyper for the rest of the day).
After she took the picture, she leaned over the table and pointed at my cleavage in the picture. "Oh, so deep." She laughed. I laughed. (Possibly for different reasons....)


Because.....what? Hahahahahahahahaha. You guys, I CANNOT wait for her to come visit me. I really hope she comes to visit me in California. Her eyes are going to POP out of her head.

Oh, Americans.......you naughty vixens..........

No comments: