Monday, August 5, 2013

Fresh.

Okay. Here is a confession:

I don't really pray anymore. In fact, I don't remember the last time I prayed. I just.....

Now is not the time for that tangent! FOCUS, LEAH, FOCUS!

This is my bedtime routine:

Bathroom
Wash face
Brush teeth
Turn down bed
Remove glasses
Turn off light
Apply hand cream
Get in bed
Stare at ceiling

The other night, I got to the point of applying hand cream. I walked toward the bed and stood there for a moment.
Thoughts:
I haven't prayed in a long time. When was the....I don't remember. Should I pray? I talk to God, right? I'm not totally....right? Should I pray? What would I say?
I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there....I'll tell you.......
*sigh* THAT'S NOT A PRAYER, LEAH.

So, I got in bed. I stared at the ceiling. I tried not to......................but, I finished the song.

1 comment:

Becca said...

That's hilarious! I knew right away what song it was and of course had to finish it in my head too!