Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful.

Okay, let me start with the sad part....

Last night, on my way home from work, I started crying. Just LOTS of silent tears running down my face.
Why? Because I realized it was almost Thanksgiving and I wasn't going to be with my family. I became super emotional about that. And now....I'm trying not to blubber all over myself again.

I'm lonely, but I'm thankful for the few friends I've made here. I'm very thankful for Jessica. She has pretty much saved my life over here. I'm thankful for Chris and Charlie too, but Jessica has a seriously special place in my thankful heart parts.
I'm still (AND ALWAYS WILL BE) thankful for cheese, my family, my friends, and dark chocolate.

I'm thankful for Skype and Gmail. (Side Note: I would be EVEN MORE thankful for gmail if you guys would USE IT and email me more.) I'm thankful for the English language, books, Amazon.com and Kindle, learning, music, forks, spoons, not having to eat chicken feet, laughter, Netflix, Tiffani Mills, sleep, George Clooney, Snickers, and SO MANY OTHER THINGS.....

I seriously could go on forever. There is so much to be thankful for......

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Nurse_Mandy said...

Awww Leah! I hope things are looking up over there... I think about you every time I want to plan a trip. And every time I watch Burn Notice! hahaha

Merry Christmas girl!

=amanda