Monday, October 15, 2012

Pizza!

NOTE: I tried to include pictures, but Blogger won't let me. :(

So, they finally talked me into going to Pizza Hut.
This city has KFC, Pizza Hut, TCBY, Starbucks, and McDonald's. I've only been to Starbucks and KFC. I saw a TCBY last month...and that one I will give a try, you know, to see how close it is to home. But, McDonald's....I don't care. I don't like eating there in America, and it was GROSS in Paris....so, I'm taking a wild guess and thinking I won't like it here either.
The point is, I wasn't very excited to try Pizza Hut. I mean, Pizza Hut is okay in America, but China isn't very good with cheese....so I was worried.
But, they talked me into it.
I started laughing when we walked inside. I told them that Pizza Hut in China is a much nicer place than a Pizza Hut in America.
Okay, I'll be honest...I don't really remember the last time I went inside a Pizza Hut. So, I don't really remember the menu. But, this menu really surprised me. I wasn't expecting there to be so many options!
And, then, surprise upon surprise upon more surprise.......THE PIZZA WAS REALLY GOOD! The salad was good, I tried a chicken wing and some pepper steak. We all shared a few different plates of things.........AND IT WAS GOOD!
I really like good surprises. 



No comments: