Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rant

K. I need to rant for a second. Please excuse me for a moment. If I don't get it out...I won't be able to stop thinking about it.

Sometimes you have bad experiences with "Christians." I hate it when those "Christians" make you feel like you don't believe in Jesus because you don't hate gay people.
Listen, hate is Satan's job. So...maybe you are right. Maybe I don't believe in YOUR Jesus. Because the Jesus I believe in doesn't teach us to hate. He COMMANDS us to love one another.
Also, genius "Christian" people....not hating gay people doesn't make me gay. I don't care that you think I'm gay. I care that you think that is the only way for me to "tolerate" them.
What am I tolerating exactly? My friends finding love? My friends going on dates? My straight friends do that too. So.....it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
To you, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal because you assume I don't believe in YOUR Jesus. Well, fine. I guess that is your problem.
Because, one day, I hope you realize how loudly Satan is laughing while you are spreading the hate that comes directly from him. And then I hope you realize that what you should have been spreading was the LOVE THAT RADIATES FROM JESUS.

K. I think I'm done. For now.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE this post!! And I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Ps, I'm now blog stalking you.

xoxo

Annie

Danielle said...

AMEN!!