Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last Night...

I could not sleep. I tossed and turned until almost 2am. You might ask why...I did too. I even asked why out loud a few times (maybe I was hoping the empty room would have a good answer).
I don't know why. But, my brain was super busy last night. DOING NOTHING IMPORTANT!!!
Here are a few of the gems that were keeping me awake:

Nick Lachey was in 98 Degrees. What a stupid band name. Wait. Do any boy bands have good bands names? I don't think they do.
Nouns are people, places or things.
I'm going to be really sad when Sean Connery dies.
I'm a proper noun and a regular noun.

At this point.....you aren't going to believe this.....12:30something....I sat up, bought an app, and played grammar games for about 20 minutes.
Then:

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. It would be cool if I was rich.
I wonder what other grammar game apps are out there? I should look into that. NO! GO TO SLEEP!
I'll look into that tomorrow.
It is tomorrow.
I have an interview with China on Thursday.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That probably isn't going to help my interview.
Wouldn't it be cool if Sean Connery tried an American accent in a movie? Just once before he died. He can't be as bad as Gerard Butler.

And it pretty much just kept on going. My brain WOULD NOT SHUT UP!

*sigh*

No comments: