Friday, May 27, 2011

I have my reasons...

Yep. Want to hear some? Okay!

Here is the reason I know God works in mysterious ways:

He inspired JK Rowling to write Harry Potter books, and then inspired someone else to make Harry Potter movies...so that Helena Bonham Carter could play the role she was born for...

Okay...fine. That is only one of the reasons. But, right now it is my favorite.

Here is the reason I know that God has a sense of humor:

He made George Clooney...and then wouldn't let me have him.



Ummmm...change of plans. This post is now called- I have my favorite reasons.

Do you have favorite reasons? Please share. It would make me happy. You could also send me some cheese.

Hey! I know it has been a while since I blogged. It doesn't mean I don't deserve some cheese. And a hug. Send a hug with the cheese.

Thank you.

No comments: