Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Also...

Today is my last day with Legacy Travel. I've been here for a little over 3 years. Can you believe it? This is the longest I have ever had a job.

I've been blessed, you guys. I've learned so much here. I've grown so much!

I'm a little emotional right now. I probably should wait to write a blog about it until after I'm done crying. But, I was just thinking about how blessed I've been.

I came to Texas to be closer to my sister. I'm in denial about leaving my sister, so that we have to skip right now........

Texas brought me more family. It reconnected me with an amazing college friend, brought me so much closer to my nieces and nephews, and gave me some peoples. A few very dear peoples.

I will miss you Team Legacy. I will miss you Dallas Funjet Team! This has been a wild ride. I can't do it justice with this blog. There aren't words......

1 comment:

Catherine Banks said...

We miss you very much. Our office is missing a certain "Leah-ness".