Monday, February 7, 2011

Dream Land

I dream of living in a world where people chew with mouth closed. And in this dream land of mine....people don't talk with their mouth full.

Doesn't that sound like a wonderful world?

Sometimes it surprises me that people don't realize how rude that is.........I know that the world is full of rude people and rude habits. I have some rude habits myself. But, in my dream land.....chewing with your mouth open and talking with your mouth full: BANNED!!!

Let's go live in this dream land of mine............WHO'S WITH ME????

NOTE: If you know me....you know there is much more to this subject. Maybe I will write a longer blog one day explaining the issue. But, for now, just know that I have a dream land. Come crash on my dream land couch!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

This would be my heaven! I bet if you tape recorded people eating and then played it back to them, they would stop.

Charlie Pulsipher said...

Muffffalllaanda looffta mah vally vooo. Sorry...
Funny Stuff I Write