Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year, New Day, New Junk...

Yo.

I didn't make a list this year. I have no resolutions. Everything I want in my life is a life resolution. It applies every day....not just starting Saturday.
That was the shortest soap box speech EVER!

Here is some random stuffy stuff: I had a really good Christmas this year. My sister spoiled me. She is stellar. I give her 5 stars.
I was really missing Utah in November...and then they got attacked by snow and I was cured.
I ran out of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch and started having eggs for breakfast. Like.....I'M COOKING FOR MYSELF! What is up with that?
I love Mexico. The trip I went on in October made me want to get a beach house. Like the random beach house that Jethro moves to in NCIS.......
Yeah. I watch NCIS. But, only re runs.
I don't really dig NCIS: LA.
I've cooked myself lunch and dinner all week. COOKED! It's like I don't even know myself. I might not be myself.

In the event that I am not really myself.........I hope someone finds me and brings me back......

That is all for now.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

HEE HEE HEE!!! Maybe, subconsciously, your brain decided your resolution would be cooking for yourself.