Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Strange Dream...

And this one I blame on Briana. The other night I stayed up a little too late chatting with Briana on Facebook chat. I also got to chat it up with Tilt and Adam L. But, Briana and I had a very random conversation.....and then I went to sleep..........and this happened:

I was in a Shakespeare play. But, no one told me what part I was playing and I was very confused. I basically followed someone around on stage and people glared at me for not knowing my lines, but I didn't know what play it was!
The director had cast John Lithgow in the lead of this mystery play...and then the director changed the script. John Lithgow was playing Jesus. He had a wig on that went down to his butt and he was wearing leather pants. He shaved a girl's head on stage and then tried to have some sexy time with me.

When my alarm went off the next morning I woke up thinking I was in trouble for not having the razor ready for John to do his head shaving scene.

It was messed up...........and it is Briana's fault.

The End.

No comments: