Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ramble and Ramble

It all started when I was in the shower. It all started with a thought about peeps that have deleted me on Facebook. Yes. I was thinking about that. It started like this-

Haven't we all changed since High School? Aren't we all a little different? Is it because I'm not Mormon anymore? ............Or because I'm just a bit liberal? Well, I wasn't conservative in High School. Was I?
And then I thought:
Am I really that different? I have grown up, yes. But, have I grown up that much? Maybe I haven't grown up as much as some other people. Is that possible? I'm not married and I have no kids. Does that make me less of a grown up? No. Does it make me boring?
And then I thought:
I fear boring. I have a fear of being a boring person. That's why I don't like it when my birthday comes around. I wonder sometimes if growing up means our lives get boring. But, my dad is still having a merry ole time. So, it doesn't have to get boring.....right?
I have moved around my whole life. Just about every two years. I've been in Texas for three years. Is that why I feel boring? Because I haven't picked up and moved in a while?
And then I thought:
This is silly. I hate moving. Stop with the silliness and blow dry your hair, Leah.
And then I thought:
Am I still thinking about people that deleted me on Facebook? Should I have more breakfast? Will that makes my thoughts less stupid? Why is breakfast so important? What does it do? I mean, it makes me want more cereal. That isn't a function, right?
And then I thought:
What shirt do I want to wear today?
And then I thought:
This one.
And then I thought:
Should this be a blog? I don't blog very often. I should blog more. Maybe this should be a blog. Do people want to read what I think when I shower and brush my teeth? They don't have to know I was in the shower. But, Leah, you will probably tell them you were in the shower. That's true.
And then I thought:
I like this shirt.

And then I sat down and wrote this. Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

HAHAHA!!! This is wonderful.