Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Laugh Lines...

This blog was inspired by a conversation I had with Typhoon.
(And is brought to you by the Federation)

I was telling her that we shouldn't join the Dark Side because they age so much faster than the Jedi.
Most wrinkles age us, but there are some wrinkles that don't bother me at all.

I love my laugh lines. I know that I am a very sarcastic person. I know this. And to be honest, it doesn't bother me. My sarcasm is my favorite part of my humor. I have been called cynical quite a bit too.

I love my laugh lines because no matter how sarcastic I get, or cynical I get, or even when I get angry at the world...I know that I've laughed. And I've laughed a lot. I love that my face shows that I've enjoyed humor in my life. I have never understood why people would go to a doctor to change that.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday to you! That means that GLEE is on...so...GOOD TIMES!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Love it love it love!