Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well....I.....

I don't really know what to say....

I was going to write a blog about how it kills me that so many "Christians" are full of so much hate. But, I couldn't get a sentence out without feeling really angry. And I don't want to be angry. Too many people are angry enough for all of us right now.

Tiffani said that they are just people. That is true. My gay friends are just people. How are they hurting anyone?

When Jesus said to love one another....did I skip the part where He meant that we should only love certain people? Did I skip the part where He told us to take it upon ourselves to make gay people feel insignificant and disgusting?

Don't tell me. Because I have no interest in reading that version of the Bible.

There is so much more to say. And I'm sure the other side of the fence has a lot more to say as well.

But, for me, it comes down to this: Hate seems like a job for the Devil. Hate seems to be the real issue. Living our own lives would solve a whole world of problems.


No comments: