Friday, April 9, 2010

I don't dig it...

I just read Tiffani's blog. Y'all know Typhoon...right? Cause she is super rad. Go meet her.

Anyway, she was talking about theatre people and touching. Contact. Connection.

I'm a very tactile person. I love to be near and touch the people that I love. It never occurred to me that it might have something to do with my theatre background. I could very well be tactile for that reason....but, I bet there are lots of other reasons too.

Blah, blah, blah....here's the point! My Typhoon needs a hug. I don't dig being in Texas and not being able to take care of hug needs. I need to be a Super Hero so that I can fly around and take care of hug needs. I love hugs.

What would my Super Hero name be?


EDIT...4/9/10 at 3:13pm (on a lovely afternoon)

Tiffani has suggested Danger Snack or Shake Down as my Super Hero names. Shake Down is the current front runner.