Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Morning....

Hello!

I'm just sitting at my desk listening to the rain lightly hit my window and my sky light. I love this kind of rain!!! I may have to take a blanket downstairs and sit in the window and watch the rain. I wonder if I have any hot chocolate....

It's almost time for my favorite holiday! Can you feel the green in the air? I'm very excited.

At the end of this month I'm going to Cancun with Cathi. We are going to film 9 Riu resorts in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. It is going to be quite the trip! A whole lot of fun and a whole lot of work.
The other night I found out that they have a pirate dinner show in Cancun!!!!!! You get on the pirate ship for dinner and they sail out into the sea.....and meet up with another pirate ship and BATTLE! How many times have I been to Cancun now? This must be done.

In May I'm going on my first FAM trip to Jamaica. I'm really excited! I've never been to Jamaica before. I don't know how many hotels we will tour on that one yet. I will keep you posted.

And then, in June, I'm hoping to go to London. That is still in the works. I sell Europe trips, but I've only been to Paris. I'd like to go and experience more of Europe. And go to Wales. But, that is another story for another time.

Right now....breakfast is calling.....

Happy Rainy Sunday!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Okay........CANCUN HERE I COME!!!!! Pirate battles? O' Joy! O' Rapture!

London in June? Effing Jealous! I am hstill hoping to get across the pond next fall. We shall see!

You will be missed as usual on St. Patty's Day.