Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Favorite Day!!!

Hello!

Today is my favorite holiday. I'm wearing a green dress that I love. It is super comfortable....almost to the point that it might be too comfortable. I hope I don't fall asleep!

I spent the morning listening to Irish Drinking Songs....and it was lovely. Tonight I'm going to have corned beef and cabbage with Katie and Becca. Everything is as it should be!
OH! And this morning I went downstairs to grab come breakfast and Katie and Becca had left me a St. Patrick's Day card.....how wonderful are they?

I hope you all have a fantastic holiday! And I would like to leave you with an Irish Blessing:

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

LOVES, HUGS, CHEESE AND GREEN THINGS!

Shakes

2 comments:

Singletonmd said...

amen amen!

Tiffani said...

SOOO much joy!!!! Mine wasn't NEARLY as eventful to my dismay! Yay Irish!