Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow in Texas...

Today it is snowing in Texas. Quite a bit....for Texas.

Katie, Becca and I were watching the news this morning and watching the list scroll across the bottom with all of the schools that have closed for the day. We were joking about how school in Utah wouldn't even close if we opened our front doors and four feet of snow fell into the entry way. We had to go.

It's funny. I guess I spent too much time in Utah and California. Does anyone else remember the earthquake drills in California schools? Those were the days.

Anyway, I was just watching the snow fall outside and thinking about how different the states I have lived in react to different kinds of weather. I've lived in California, Utah, Texas, Arizona and Virginia. I was pondering. That's all.....pondering while on hold.....

Later peoples!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

ooo snow! I remember the CA earthquake drills well!