Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Here's the thing...

I just want to know where to find them. Where do single guys with tattoos hang out? Is it too much to ask for the location where they congregate?
Now, I'm sure I could find a bunch of them as some random bar. But, I don't really like bars. In fact...(now that I think about it) I really don't like bars.
Here's what I'm looking for (besides George Clooney): A single guy, loves Jesus, reads, has some tattoos, red hair would be a bonus, likes movies, doesn't like dumb movies, has a fair knowledge of cars but doesn't talk about cars like there isn't another subject on the planet, likes cheese, tells jokes, laughs a bunch, loves Jesus, won't judge me for eating peanut butter for breakfast, and enjoys a good hug.
Maybe I'm asking for too much. Or....maybe I'm not asking for too much, but I should stop eating peanut butter for breakfast. (I ran out of peanut butter yesterday.....I need more peanut butter)

Okay. Now I have vented. Thank you for your time.

Leah

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

'Tis not too much to ask! A scurvy redheaded Jesus lover is a-waitin' fer ya somewhere on shore!