Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolution Time!

Greetings and many hugs to you! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I do this every year...put together some resolutions and then ditch them by February. This year........IT'S ON!!!

Leah's Resolutions for 2010:

1. To stick with my resolutions AT LEAST until my birthday.
2. Drink more water.
3. Stop drinking soda.
4. Eat less red meat.
5. Try yoga.
6. Brush up on my French.
7. Learn some Spanish.
8. Start dancing again.
9. Get my stuff out of storage in Utah.
10. Get a book published.

There you have it! Good luck to me and good luck to all of you!

Many loves,

Leah

2 comments:

Kate Daly said...

I wish we could Yoga together...and dance :) Miss you Leah!!! love to you!!!!!

Tiffani said...

Those are mighty fine and attainable resolutions! Happy New Year Leah-Face!