Saturday, December 19, 2009

..............

Hello!

It's almost Christmas. Can you believe it? I can't. I've spent so much time concentrating on the day Katie and Becca get here...I feel like I missed half of December.
Last weekend I went to Little Rock to see the show that Becca is working on. I had fun wandering around Little Rock. They have this really cool place called The Old Mill. If you are ever there you should TOTALLY go check it out.
Side Note: The show was "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Let's just say...someone in the cast or crew renamed their production, "Joseph and the Gay Puerto Rican Explosion." I'm not saying it wasn't entertaining.....I'm just sayin'.........
I love history. I love it when towns and countries take care of their history so we can all go enjoy it. AND LEARN STUFF! What crazy face person doesn't want to learn stuff?
My parents will be here on Monday. YAY AND HOORAY! They will be here until Christmas morning...then they are off to Utah to see my brother's family. I wish I could go see my brother's family. And Memorie! And loads of other friends that are still in the Utah place. You know what else is in the Utah place? My storage. I should go get that.


Anyway..........HAPPY SATURDAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS. See? That was UnScrooge like thing to say. I'm trying.

Shakes

1 comment:

FabulousTerrah said...

Heya Leah! You have officially been tagged.

http://terradisephotography.blogspot.com/2009/12/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-terrah.html

That is all.