Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

If you know me.............you knew this was coming!!!

I am thankful for:

Jesus, family, friends, cheese, peanut butter, ice cream, House, Bones, Scrubs, comedy, my dad's jokes, making Tiffani laugh, writing with Katie, Katie and Becca moving to Dallas, going to Mexico, being able to take my family to Mexico, my job, Cathi and Philip, Maggie, cookies, St. Patrick's Day, learning, books, books, books, guys with great hair, people watching, not shopping, hulu.com, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Elliot Stabler, movies, my sister singing the happy song, being alive, comfortable pants, text messaging, John Keats, email, knowing that Vampires don't really sparkle, George Clooney, that feeling just after you brush your teeth, waking up in the morning to Disney music, having ringtones that make me laugh, Jeremy Northam, Ghosthunters, talking to people about travel, cheese, family, family, family, my nephew being excited to go to college, Gerard Butler, musicals being made into movies so we can hear random famous people sing, Memorie still being my friend after all these years, poetry, Glee, dancing, singing in my fake opera voice to random songs, Dr Pepper, grilled cheese sandwiches, hand sanitizer, Marty making me laugh, pirates, Facebook helping me find old friends.......and many many other things!


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

The world loves its Leah!!! And so do I!