So....here are some of the things that have been on my mind the past week.
1. Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day
2. I love Talk Like a Pirate Day
3. Why is it still raining?
4. I miss having a puppy
5. I love reading. I just finished a book called "Blue Like Jazz." It was amazing. I can't stop thinking about it...the author is brilliant and honest.
6. I want to be more brilliant and more honest.
7. I miss my friends.
8. GLEE is funny. I'm so glad there is a TV show that makes me laugh out loud again.
9. PEANUT BUTTER
10. My dad is having surgery today. I'm worried about him. I've been worried all week. But, I have to trust in God...and trust my dad...stop living life afraid for everybody.
11. Sometimes I am the calmest person I know...sometimes I need to calm the eff DOWN!
12. Today I will start reading Dan Brown's new book. YAY!
13. I love Talk Like a Pirate Day
14. I know I mentioned peanut butter, but I don't know if writing it in all caps made you understand...I have been thinking about peanut butter a lot this week.
15. I shall end with this thought....
My boss went to a funeral last weekend and someone at the funeral said, "We all die, but we don't all live."
I've been thinking about that all week too. Do I live? I think I do...but, then I think about how much time I spend alone and I wonder how much living I can really be doing if I'm all by myself? Hmmmm...wonder wonder wonder. Ponder ponder ponder...
Maybe in January that will change. I'm so excited to have a Theatre community again. Theatre people make me feel alive!!! Viva la Theatre.............and viva PIRATES.
This ponder was brought to you by the LeahFederation.