Friday, September 18, 2009

President Leah likes to PONDER

So....here are some of the things that have been on my mind the past week.

1. Tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day
2. I love Talk Like a Pirate Day
3. Why is it still raining?
4. I miss having a puppy
5. I love reading. I just finished a book called "Blue Like Jazz." It was amazing. I can't stop thinking about it...the author is brilliant and honest.
6. I want to be more brilliant and more honest.
7. I miss my friends.
8. GLEE is funny. I'm so glad there is a TV show that makes me laugh out loud again.
9. PEANUT BUTTER
10. My dad is having surgery today. I'm worried about him. I've been worried all week. But, I have to trust in God...and trust my dad...stop living life afraid for everybody.
11. Sometimes I am the calmest person I know...sometimes I need to calm the eff DOWN!
12. Today I will start reading Dan Brown's new book. YAY!
13. I love Talk Like a Pirate Day
14. I know I mentioned peanut butter, but I don't know if writing it in all caps made you understand...I have been thinking about peanut butter a lot this week.
15. I shall end with this thought....
My boss went to a funeral last weekend and someone at the funeral said, "We all die, but we don't all live."
I've been thinking about that all week too. Do I live? I think I do...but, then I think about how much time I spend alone and I wonder how much living I can really be doing if I'm all by myself? Hmmmm...wonder wonder wonder. Ponder ponder ponder...
Maybe in January that will change. I'm so excited to have a Theatre community again. Theatre people make me feel alive!!! Viva la Theatre.............and viva PIRATES.

This ponder was brought to you by the LeahFederation.

4 comments:

Singletonmd said...

Thank you for #15... I haven't stopped thinking about that all day! You are amazing!

President Leah said...

Thank you! You are amazing!!!

Cameron and Nonie Gay said...

Yeah for Theatre! What are you going to be doing this time around? Seriously, OOTI is one of my favorite times in life. Good luck with everything. :)

Tiffani said...

These were good things to ponder upon, How is your Dad? I also loved number 3.