Friday, September 25, 2009

Hazard to Myself...

So...I haven't been feeling well AT ALL the past couple of days. I stayed home from work yesterday and sat around like a zombie. Sleeping, eating, sleeping, staring at the walls and TV and dogs....
Zombie day....
Anyway, so I decided I wanted some hard boiled eggs to put in the fridge for random protein snacks. I put them on the stove and then returned to my comfy chair to sit in my blanket...
I can't smell. You all know that...right? Yes. I can't smell.
So...my roommate called on her way home from work to check on me.......and I hear this really loud pop in the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and realize that I FORGOT THE EGGS ON THE STOVE. All the glass in the kitchen was fogged over, the water had all boiled away, and the eggs had been sitting with no water......and the shells were burned. I burned the egg shells.

Not being able to smell makes me a serious hazard to myself........................

=)

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I have never heard of that happening!!! That's nuts!