Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 4: Magic Kingdom

It feels like coming home. Well, it felt like coming home. I discovered soon after entering that the park is set up a bit different than Disneyland....so, I got lost.
And! I didn't realize that this park doesn't have the Indiana Jones ride. AND WHY IS SPACE MOUNTAIN ALWAYS CLOSED?
But, I was so happy to be here. This is what I had been waiting for.....this is my place!
I know I said yesterday that I was going to get pictures with every character I saw.........well, I saw four. I did not get pictures with them. The rain made everyone run and hide.
I apologize, but the rain also made it hard to get the camera out and document!
I didn't really think much about the camera today anyway. Today was the first day I was in the park with my family! I came for family vacation...but, I did the other three parks by myself because I got here so early.
We all went on the Haunted Mansion together. The mansion itself is a really cool building. The ride is the same as California, but it did seem a bit longer to me.
Then we went to Pirates! I looooove the changes made to incorporate the movies. I haven't been on the ride since they made those changes. I think everybody liked it. (And I got a new Pirates shirt. Very important!)

Today I was enjoying the company of my peeps! My nieces and nephews seem to be growing out of the Disney excitement.......but, I think I had enough for all of us.

My dad shared some joy too! Look at my Pappy! He is the greatest. I love experiencing Disney with him because he has the same kind of love for Disney that I do.
Today was a good day. I really don't know what to say about it! I felt like a kid again. When I saw Captain Hook I did a little dance. But, he and Smee were quickly ushered away because of the rain. My sister got a good picture of Hook though.
My sister took this last picture. I love it. After the skies cleared the day was really beautiful.
Disney is magic. I'm not ready to go home tomorrow.
I'm ready to go to DisneyLAND! =)

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

YAY!!! This pleases me so very very much!!! HOORAY for the MAGIC!!!