Monday, July 20, 2009

Blog Envy

My good friend (and dear to my heart human being), Katie, has recently joined the world of blogging.
I have to admit that I have blog envy. She has only written two so far...but, they have been so wonderful and full of thought, emotion, and a touch of drama.
I want my blogs to be long and flowing and lovely! I have poetry issues. I write everything with the idea that it will be short and to the point. I miss out on the richness and beauty the words take on when you take the time to tell STORIES! Instead of just sharing random thoughts...although....you know I love to share random thoughts.
Now, don't get me wrong! I'm not ashamed of my short blogs that talk about soup and the joy of ice cream. Those are important subjects. But, I think I'm going to try very hard to have discussions with my blog. To really draw out words and meanings and life.......when I grow up I want to blog like Katie.

3 comments:

Singletonmd said...

I adore your blogs. You should know that!

Tiffani said...

HAHA! Shakes! I second Melissa. However, anything you write will be good and always entertaining.

The Doctor (is in) said...

::blush:: Don't you know that you are my blogging inspiration? Here I am feeling guilty about my verbal diarrhea...