Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rum All Around!

I don't really have rum...sorry. I've been playing a Pirate game on Facebook and it has me in the spirit!
Well, to be honest, I'm always in a Pirate spirit....

Anyway! I had so much fun with Shannon and Kylie. I wish everyone could come visit me! I wish I could go visit everyone! I'm hoping that Shannon and Kasha can come to the Women of Faith Conference in August.

But, until that joyful event happens.......these are the things I'm looking forward to this summer:

June 19th - I have floor seats for the Dane Cook show!
July 24th - DisneyWORLD with the family. It will be the first time we are all in the same place since Thanksgiving of 2004.
August 6 - Cancun with Carolina! Last August I went to Puerto Vallarta with my sister, Debbie. This August my sister-in-law, Carolina, is coming from Utah to go with me to the Riviera Maya area of Cancun. YAY!

I'm hoping that other things come up. I want to go to Little Rock and see a friend perform, I want to finally go to New Orleans, and I would love to go to Utah to see family peeps and friend peeps....and check on my stuff in storage.

WOOT!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Yay fun plans!!!!! Rumor has it Cali is in your Fall plans?