Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye, Mr. Jackson.

Michael Jackson changed music...and the way some people feel about music. It is a very sad thing to lose him.
But, I am more sad that people are being so cruel! The man died. Have some respect. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore.....but, I hope when I die people remember good things about me.
I also pray that his children keep good memories despite all the horrible things people are saying about their father.
I have good memories of Michael Jackson. I understand that the past years have been very strange and full of rumors and accusations for him. But, we weren't there...we can't know what happened. I hope and pray that it isn't true. But, since I have no idea...I want to remember him for the music.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I hear ya! I cannot believe the disrespect for this man! He influenced my life a great deal and am so thankful that he did. Rest in Peace Michael.