Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Times!

I'm excited cause Shannon will be here on Friday! My good GOOD friend, Shannon, will be here for a whole week. 
Granted, she is here for work.....but that doesn't mean we won't get some hang out time - in order to have some GOOD TIMES!
I do wish I lived closer to all of my special peeps. But, at this point that would mean that I would have to live in Bountiful, Salt Lake City, Cedar City, Vienna, Sherman Oaks, Thousand Oaks....and various other places. If I could live in that many places at once...I would probably also be wearing a cape and solving crimes.
Alas, I miss all of you! I hope to see you soon....

LOVES!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

You are so very missed Leah Face!!

The Doctor (is in) said...

I made the list! (Or Becca and Joey made the list and I just happen to live in the same city they do. Either way...)