Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Been away for a bit...

This doesn't happen very often. But, lately I'm lost in my thoughts....and I don't know what to talk about in my blog.
This pig flu thing has really changed my job. People are afraid to go to Mexico! Mexico is a beautiful and wonderful country that has been getting a really bad rap lately. Bad stuff happens ALL OVER THE WORLD! There are drugs being sold down the street from me...there is illness and death all over this planet.
I don't know what to say. I'm angry and I'm frustrated. Beautiful hotels are shutting down in Mexico. Perfectly wonderful people are losing their jobs because we are afraid of getting sick. Yes, I understand that the last time this flu happened A LOT of people died. But, did we have the science and technology then to fight the illness? No. 
I'm sorry I haven't been keeping everyone up to date. But, my life has been full of pig flu. Cancels, changes, yelling, questions, issues and more issues.........
I will try to get back to blogging! I love me some blogging. 

Cookies for everyone!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Sorry your jobs been difficult. I've been really sick with the flu, but am pretty sure it's unaffiliated with piglets. Hope your days and Mexico's days improve! Love your face!

Oh and I'll take a cookie!

FabulousTerrah said...

Well said my sista. *pats u on the back* Oh, and I'll take a cookie.