Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Around the Corner...

Happy Easter!

Guess what? I have not had ONE Cadbury Egg. I haven't had sugar for the past two weeks. I don't know how much longer that will last because I miss DARK CHOCOLATE.
Despite my non sugar issues...I am still excited about Easter. It is probably my third favorite holiday. I'm going over to my sister's house after I get out of church. There will be no egg hunt this year. I KNOW! I'm 30 and I should be more mature and junk....but, I love the egg hunt!

I hope you and your dear ones have a great day!

Thanksgiving is the day that we say what we are thankful for, but I feel like Easter should be that kind of day too. It seems that the nature of the holiday...and the reason behind the holiday...is one big celebration of thankfulness anyway.

Am I rambling?

Anyway...I'm thankful for YOU!

2 comments:

FabulousTerrah said...

Happy Easter Leah Bo Beah!!!

Tiffani said...

Wow! Way to go on the sugarless spree! One is never too old for an egg hunt! I am thankful for your face!