Friday, February 13, 2009

Life of Leah: A Movie Soundtrack

This was one I hadn't seen before.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Here's how it works....
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, IPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button twice.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in.

Leah's Life In Music: --------------------------------

-- Opening Credits:
Title: What if Feels Like For a Girl
Artist: Madonna
Thoughts: ooooooooooo! My movie is going to be a quirky chick flick. Or a date movie.
-- Waking Up:
Title: Centerfold
Artist: J. Geils Band
Thoughts: quirky. date movie.
-- First Day at School:
Title: Destruction of the Agora
Artist: Alan Menken “Hercules”
Thoughts: so….Disney movie…..or I get sued by Disney. Either way….it’s not going to be a good first day at school.
-- Falling In Love:
Title: A Question of Lust
Artist: Depeche Mode
Thoughts: I see. “Be gentle with me…I’d never willingly do you harm….”
-- Losing Virginity:
Title: Catch Hell Blues
Artist: The White Stripes
Thoughts: NICE!
-- Fight Song:
Title: I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)
Artist: Meatloaf
Thoughts: What kind of fight am I having? Yes. I listen to Meatloaf. I love him. Deal with it.
-- Prom:
Title: Told You So
Artist: Barenaked Ladies
Thoughts: You know what? My prom is going to go bad….someone will probably cry and we won’t have a dance sequence!
-- Life:
Title: Don’t Leave Me Now
Artist: Pink Floyd
Thoughts: see? There will be NO dance sequence. I need a new director.
-- Mental Breakdown:
Title: America
Artist: Simon and Garfunkel
Thoughts: yes. I can have a mental breakdown to this song. I like my new director.
-- Driving:
Title: Intermission
Artist: Panic at the Disco
Thoughts: Okay. I can roll with it.
-- Flashback:
Title: Smurf Techno
Artist: No Idea
Thoughts: FANTASTIC! I will get my dance sequence!
-- Getting Back Together:
Title: I Can’t Do it Alone (Reprise)
Artist: “Chicago”
Thoughts: ……..it says it all.
-- Wedding:
Title: Together
Artist: The Raconteurs
Thoughts: SHUT UP! I love this song. “You gotta learn to give and wait your turn.” Maybe I still don’t have that great of a love life…..but, it’s a QUIRKY film.
-- Birth of a Child:
Title: Decode
Artist: Paramore
Thoughts: Vampire baby? Uh oh. Director?
-- Final Battle:
Title: Stay (Wasting Time)
Artist: The Dave Matthews Band
Thoughts: What? No. What kind of battle is this? Food fight? Nope. Finger paint battle that ends with a big make out scene? Fine.
-- Death Scene:
Title: Come Undone
Artist: Robbie Williams
Thoughts: Huh. I die a whore and a saint. Interesting. “I’m not scared of dying, I just don’t want to….” 

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Hilarious! (that's why I'm stealing it!)