Wednesday, January 21, 2009

so far.....

SO GOOD! It is Wednesday and I have done no inner screaming. I have done some inner swearing and inner hysterical laughing...let's be honest though....what kind of day is it if I haven't gone a little bit crazy?
Tonight we are having a staff meeting that I am really excited about. We are going to a place called Jasper's and the food is FROM HEAVEN!
I don't know what kind of food you thought was in heaven, but you were probably right. Unless you thought beets or mushrooms were in heaven. Then you are dead, dead wrong. Also, there is no seafood in heaven. But, the point is: the food from Jasper's is also in heaven.
So! We are closing at 5 today to go have a meeting and some dinner from heaven. The Maytag Blue Cheese Potato Chips are an amazing way to start a meal. In a perfect world...where there was no fat....all meals would be started with those chips.
Anywhoooo! Have a wonderful Wednesday peoples!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

even though I am late, I am glad that you were having a great week and a delicious feast!