Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mmmmmm!

So, I was talking to Memorie earlier..........and it was good! We really need to talk more often, my friend!
I miss you like milk misses the fridge!
Anyway, something came up in our conversation that Memorie and I TOTALLY agree on...and it needs to be documented.
Snickers Ice Cream Bars are WAAAAAAAAAAY better than Snickers Candy Bars.
The End.
Peoples: if you have never partaken of the goodness of the Snickers Ice Cream Bar...I urge you to change your ways. Go out and buy one! I don't care how cold it is outside. PARTAKE!
And when you are done-Have a pleasant afternoon of Tuesday goodness.

Word.

2 comments:

melonamc said...

SO completely agree!

FabulousTerrah said...

The Ice Cream Snicker Bars ARE the bomb. Thank you for spreading the word and hopefully are world will become a more joyful place because of it. ;)