Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Side note...

So, after some questions yesterday...I decided to explain why Jon Stewart's quote made me so happy.
I don't like Prop 8. I think it teaches hate. I don't remember God teaching hate in the Bible. He talks more about love than anything else. From what I have read...in multiple translations...He also teaches us not to judge.
But, I also understand that we all have the right to our own opinion. People are always going to feel different ways about different things. The world would be quite boring if we all thought the same way....and what would be the point if we all did think and feel the same?
I feel some serious rambling coming on! So, I will quit while I'm ahead.
I don't want to offend anybody. I'm sure I have friends and family that totally agree with Prop 8. I find it sad...but, it is what it is...this is how I feel.
On a less serious note: I also feel this strongly about cheese.

=)

No comments: