Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookie Party...

So, my sister watches HGTV in the mornings on the weekends. HGTV and something else...maybe TLC? I'm not sure, but this morning we were watching a show about decorating for Christmas parties. The guy hosting the show was talking about how every year he has a cookie party. I love cookies. This party is a brilliant idea!
He invites all his friends and tells them they have to bring a dozen cookies.....any kind of cookie they choose to make. Then all the cookies are laid around a table and displayed during the party. Can you imagine a table full of wonderful cookies? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Anyway, at the end of the party he gives everyone a little bag and you have to leave the house with a dozen cookies. So, you show up with some sugar cookies and leave with all sorts of tasty treats!

Genius party. I want to have a cookie party. I want to have a cookie.

2 comments:

FabulousTerrah said...

I'm so there. Just tell me when and where!

melonamc said...

So, the question is, could everyone stay away from the table so that there were actually a dozen cookies to leave w/ at the end?
They've asked everyone to bring a dozen cookies to my husband's family Christmas party this year... wonder if this is where they got the idea?