Friday, November 28, 2008

Is There Anybody Out There?

I took this iPod game off of Kate's blog...(my sista friend!)

I'm killing time while avoiding the scary world of Black Friday. I can't stand shopping...so today is a day where the world scares me.

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Let's hear is for the boy--Deniece Williams

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Stand By Me--Oasis

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Killing me Softly with His Song--Fugees (HA HA HA)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Kiss Me Deadly--Billy Idol

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Animal--Pearl Jam (This game is fun)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I Know--Barenaked Ladies
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
The Futile--Say Anything (Hey now!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
death of a martian--Red Hot Chili Peppers

WHAT IS 2+2?
His Name is Lancelot--Spamalot

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Minimum Wage--They Might Be Giants

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Dani California--Red Hot Chili Peppers

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Love of a Lifetime--Firehouse

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Le Freak--Chic (Best.Answer.Ever)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Hazy Shade of Winter--The Bangles

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Space Between--Dave Matthews Band

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Not For You--Pearl Jam (is that a bad omen?)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Kung Fu Fighting--Carl Douglas (YES)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
You Surround Me--Erasure

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Deeper and Deeper--Madonna

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Africa--Toto (Yes...there is Toto on my iPod)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
The Sharpest Lives--My Chemical Romance

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Santeria--Sublime

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Star Wars Battle Theme--John Williams (I regret nothing!)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic--The Police

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
enjoy the silence--Depeche Mode

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Popular--Wicked (Original Broadway Soundtrack)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Not the Same--Ben Folds

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I'll Make a Man Out of You--Mulan Soundtrack

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Conquest--The White Stripes

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
The Song That Goes Like This--Spamalot

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Is There Anybody Out There?--Pink Floyd

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hey, I hope you don't mind me reading your blog...I got the address from Facebook. Anyway, I hate black Friday too, with a passion. Shopping in general really. I liked your Memorie post. I often think about her and wonder how her life is going. Tell her hi for me?

Annie

Paulo said...

I like your blog.
Carlos
Portugal
http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/

Tiffani said...

This is amazing! In fact, I'm going to do it right now!!! (Le Freak...hahaha)