Tuesday, November 25, 2008

and it begins...

I have caved in! I'm a blogger! Since it is almost Thanksgiving...my first blog will be about what I'm thankful for...and then I'll try to be more interesting later. =)
I am thankful for Family, Jesus, friends, peanut butter sandwiches, Disney, my sister's meatloaf, Kasha always telling me that Jesus loves me, that my brothers are funny, George Clooney, books, Jeremy Northam, Gerard Butler, music, literature, theatre, Shakespeare, life, my dad telling silly jokes, my friends loving me enough to want me to move to California, cheese (which should have been further up on this list!), The Bible, being 30 and getting carded for a Rated-R movie, a real good novel and a tasty beverage, Robbie Williams, Batman, comic books, people that have a passion for silly things, my job, Marty entertaining us from five to six, earth, ZipFizz, love, understanding, poetry, and ....the people that will actually take the time to read my blog.
Love you guys...Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

melonamc said...

Hey there Leah. I am thankful for technology that allows me to get re-aquainted w/ old friends.
Welcome to the blogging scene!

Kate Daly said...

I am thankful for George Clooney too. Oh man am I ever thankful for him. I heart you sitsa Leah!

beccawilcox said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Join us Leah!!!

Tiffani said...

I am thankful for YOUR FACE!!!!! Oh, and chocolate bever-I!